To participate in this program, you must open or have a valid Stash Invest Account. The Monthly Wrap Fee starts at $1.00 and you’ll also bear the standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of the ETFs in your account, plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash.
This content does not imply any level of skill or training on the part of any customer.
†Stash offers access to investment and banking accounts under each subscription plan. Each type of account is subject to different regulations and limitations. Stash Monthly Subscription Wrap Fee starts at $1/month. You’ll also bear the standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of the ETFs in your investment account(s), plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash and the Custodian. Please see Advisory Agreement for details. Other fees apply to the bank account. Please see Deposit Account Agreement for details.
§Depending on the subscription plan, there may be additional steps a user must take to cancel their account which may impact the amount of time it takes to fully close an account. In the event of account closure, Stash shall refund any and all pre-paid fees in excess of $.50. You may incur ancillary fees charged by Stash and/or it’s custodian that are not included in the monthly Wrap-Fee.
1. Bank Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Stash Visa Debit card (Stock-Back® Card) issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Card is subject to identity verification. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of the registered trade names are used by, and refer to a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Stash Stock-Back® is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., or any of their respective affiliates, and none of the foregoing has any responsibility to fulfill any stock rewards earned by this program. Stock rewards that are paid to participating customers via the Stash Stock-Back program, are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. ©2020 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
In order to earn stock in the program, the Stash Visa Debit card (Stock-Back® Card) must be used to make a qualifying purchase. What doesn’t count: Cash withdrawals, money orders, prepaid cards, and P2P payment. All rewards earned through use of the Stock-Back debit card will be fulfilled by Stash Investments LLC. Rewards that are issued to a participating customer's personal brokerage account via the Stash Stock-Back Program. If publicly-traded stock of the merchant (or a subsidiary thereof, if applicable) is not available or otherwise capable of being fulfilled for any reason, the stock reward arising from a qualifying transaction will be in an ETF available on the Stash Platform. Stash reserves the right to amend this program and the terms and conditions thereof and/or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, upon notice to you. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
2. Fee-free ATM access applied to in-network ATMs only. For out-of-network ATMs and bank tellers a $2.50 fee will apply, plus any additional fee that the ATM owner or bank may charge. For overdraft, transaction is declined and no fee is charged. Other fees apply to the bank account. Please see Deposit Account Agreement for details.
3. Early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
4. Stash does not monitor whether a customer is eligible for a particular type of IRA, or a tax deduction, or if a reduced contribution limit applies to a customer. These are based on a customer’s individual circumstances. You should consult with a tax advisor.
5. UGMA/UTMA Accounts. The adult (or Custodian) who opens the account can manage the money and investments until the minor reaches the “age of majority.” That age is usually 18 or 21, depending on the Custodian’s state. The money in a custodial account is the property of the minor. Money in a custodial account can be used by the parent or legal guardian, but only to do things that benefit the child.
6. Money moved into a partition must be moved back to the bank account available balance to be used and does not earn interest.
7. Spending Insights provided by Stash Investments LLC.
8. Not all stocks pay out dividends, and there is no guarantee that dividends will be paid each year.
9. When you Lock your card, withdrawals and purchases conducted using your card will not be authorized until you unlock your card. Some activity will continue, including your monthly fee, if applicable, debit transactions that were authorized before you Locked your card, transactions crediting funds to your account, ACH debit transactions conducted using your account and routing numbers, recurring bill payments, mobile check deposit, and cash deposits.
In order for a user to be eligible for a Stash Banking account, they must also have opened a taxable brokerage account on Stash.
Stash banking account opening is subject to identity verification by Green Dot Bank.
Neither Green Dot Bank nor Stash offers overdraft services.
Stash does not offer an interest-bearing savings account.
For securities priced over $1,000, purchase of fractional shares start at $0.05.
This material is not intended as investment advice and is not meant to suggest that any securities are suitable investments for any particular investor. Investment advice is only provided to Stash customers. All investments are subject to risk and may lose value. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Stash through the “Diversification Analysis” feature does not rebalance portfolios or otherwise manage the Personal Portfolio Account for Clients on a discretionary basis. Each Client is solely responsible for implementing any such advice. This investment recommendation relies entirely on the responses you’ve provided regarding your risk tolerance. Stash does not verify the completeness or accuracy of such information. Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. No asset allocation is a guarantee against loss of principal.
Email: email@example.com Tel: (800) 205-5164
Information provided by Stash Support is for informational and general educational purposes only and is not investment or financial advice.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S.
STASH, StashInvest, and Stock-Back are registered trademarks of Stash Financial, Inc.
© Copyright 2020 Stash Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.